21 September 2012

HELP ME WIN AN IPAD2 PLEASE!!!!!

Hi guys...

As most of you know, our company has been working on launching our own online retail clothing store with 8 of our own labels for the last year or so.
We will also be stocking overseas brands that aren't available in SA, some REALLY cool stuff...

Anyway, we will be going live soon & I need to ask you all a favour.
We are running a competition internally to win an iPad2.
Each employee has their own unique link, if people click on that link & sign up, it gives me one entry into the competition.
All you guys need to do is click on my unique link that I will provide below, sign up with your email & that guarantees me one entry.
Trust me, you will want to sign up anyway, as the stuff on the site is SUPER rad...
There will be NO SPAMMING & all that nonsense...


Here is the link to sign up - http://stylemology.com/XBPgc
If you are interested in "liking" us on Facebook to keep up to speed with things, click here - https://www.facebook.com/stylemology

Please guys, this is not a HUGE ask.
I have slaved for the past year, aged, got grey hairs & even pulled them out at times. ;-)
I THINK I DESERVE THE IPAD2.

Thanks so much everybody!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment