16 April 2012

Oyama Easter Bonsai Show

Over this Easter weekend was my clubs' Annual Bonsai Easter Show.  It was my first time I've taken part & thoroughly enjoyed every second of being there.


There were some amazing trees on display as usual & everybody pulled their weight to make the show a HUGE SUCCESS!!!  We had comments from tourists that have been around the world to various Bonsai shows that said our show was amongst one of the best they had ever been to.  I had 2 trees on display which I was rather happy about & had a few mates come around to show some support.


It's definitely not a hobby that interests everyone, but those who are sucked in to the world of Bonsai, very rarely leave it.  


Below are some pics of the show - Thanks to Lejaun!!!











My tree number 1 - "The Sargent"

My tree number 2  - "Benji"




No comments:

Post a Comment