7 February 2012

Ayawaska Threads

Yeah, I know I've been away for a couple days now.  I have a valid reason though.  I have been getting my label out there to friends and their friends! A lot of work if you have a full time job.

I just finished producing my 2nd batch of caps for 2012, going well this year already it seems.  I changed the embroidery artwork  to this -

It fills the spaces of the embroidery area really well compared to my first batch a year or so ago with the old artwork.

I have a fresh batch of caps available & they are selling out REALLY fast.  For my Durban mates, courier can be arranged if you're interested.  I only use high quality Flexfit caps, a brand know to most people.

Here are a couple pictures of the production of the caps - 

Embroidery



Here are some pics of the new caps & some loyal supporters - 


Ross & Carla

Cruze

Hilton

If anybody is keen to buy a cap from me, don't hesitate to mail me on beerad11@gmail.com or contact me on my cell - 072 365 7575

SUPPORT LOCAL DESIGN!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment